Lothians & Borders Club Rides
descriptions of groups [e.g. standard of ride, contact etc.
location of meeting-places | riding in a group
- IMPORTANT: the Tusitala is now the Charwood Grill and appears in the runs list as FM (Fairmilehead) to futureproof it against further changes of name, and there is a new meetingplace at Cramond Brig.
- We use a Yahoo Group to give information about Edinburgh-based rides. Anyone who wants to ride regularly with the Edinburgh Group should join this Yahoo Group, to get emails, but anyone can read messages on the open web page. To see the latest messages or join the group - click Edinburgh_CTC_Riding_Group
- Click on a column title to sort by that column, click a second time to invert the list.
Click on "Show Filter" to reveal a row of empty boxes. Type in all or part of a word in a box and click the "Filter Button" to filter the list
- This list has ONLY the regular pre-planned club rides. For extra rides for special occasions, weekends away, rides organised by others, look at the EVENTS LIST.
- There is a rota of regular leaders. Where a name appears in the list, that's the person who was listed at the start of the season, but sometimes leaders will arrange swaps to suit personal circumstances.
- For rides organised by the two Borders Groups get more details (exact starting place, route) from the links on our home page. The Borders Brake-Away group often designate a weekend for a ride but don't specify whether it's Saturday or Sunday until nearer the time.
**Starting places and times for Edinburgh-based Saturday & Sunday rides are published in the Yahoo Group - usually on Thursday or Friday. In the winter changes may often be made at quite short notice using this group. You can phone or email the leader, but please don't abuse this option.
CTC Lothian Runs
1 to 14 of 14